ECOC 2017, September 17-21, Gothenburg, Sweden.
Last August, two papers that were submitted for ECOC were accepted. During the event in September, the papers were presented by Aaron Albores-Mejia.
The papers covered the following areas:
- “112-Gbit/s Single side-band PAM-4 transmission over inter-DCI distances without DCF enabled by low-complexity DSP”, ECOC 2017 paper P2.SC5.8
- By: S. van der Heide, A. Albores-Mejia, F. Gomez-Agis, B. Docter, C. Okonkwo
- Up to 93 km transmission below HD-FEC, and up to 25 km transmission below KP4
- “112-Gbit/s/λ PAM4 transmission enabled by a negatively-chirped InP-MZ modulator”, ECOC 2017 paper Th.1.C.4.
- By: Written by A. Albores-Mejia, S. van der Heide, M. U. Sadiq, S. Tahvili, C. Okonkwo, B. Docter
- Successful transmission of 112-Gbit/s/λ chirped-PAM4 over 3km (KP4) without DCF or digital dispersion pre/post compensation